I spend a lot of time online – both for work and for fun. There are a few sites I check in on most days which provide me with entertainment, advice and inspiration. Here are some of my favourite posts making the rounds right now…see my list after the jump!
1. 31 Bits: Give With Glam on Gal Meets Glam: This beautiful editorial shot with Gal Meets Glam‘s Julia Hengel is an inspiration for two reasons: number one – the gorgeous holiday styling is totally making me want to get my party togs out already, and two – the commendable partnership with brand 31 Bits which creates covetable jewellery in collaboration with women in Uganda.
2. Shape Up: The Anywhere Workout Plan on LaurenConrad: I have read both of Lauren Conrad’s non-fiction books, Style and Beauty. Whilst on a whole I prefer Style, there is a really good ‘do anywhere’ fitness regime in Beauty which I do at home when I can. The method has been repeated on Lauren’s lifestyle web site – it truly gets your blood pumping and targets a range of areas. I like to complete the routine outside at my local park but you can just as easily do it at home which is handy on days when you really don’t fancy the great outdoors.
3. The Interview: Georgina Chapman on Net-A-Porter: Marchesa is one of the first brands which truly made me love fashion. Their fabulously opulent, beautiful designs encompass everything princessy and design-led which I adore. This interview on Net-A-Porter is with Marchesa’s co-founder Georgina Chapman who I have for the longest time thought to be one of the most beautiful women in the world.
4. DIY Burberry Inspired Jewelled Trench on A Pair And A Spare DIY: I am totally obsessed with this DIY from A Pair And A Spare‘s beautiful Geneva. I mean seriously, don’t you want a trench coat with rhinestone embellishments too?! When I get a chance, this is definitely a DIY I want to try, I think the embellishments could look really great around the collar of a crew neck too.
5. Tote Bag DIY on Cupcakes And Cashmere: Another DIY! Just warning all friends and family now – you are likely to get this for Christmas this year! I am forever hoarding canvas bags like Cupcakes and Cashmere‘s Emily, but this super cute personalisation would make me take so much more care of my canvas re-usables.
Which sites do you guys check in to daily? Do you love the articles above too?Have a super day all!Love,MB x